Finding Your Path to Financial Freedom
Find your path to financial freedom by working from home doing the things you love, investing your hard-earned cash to receive passive income, living sustainably, and saving money along the way
Join Our Mailing List
Regular monthly emails to stay up to date with all of our most recent news
Working from Home
Recent articles and items related to earning income
Recent articles and items related to saving money
Recent articles and items related to investing and passive income generation
Warning For Wisefund InvestorsI do not invest in Wisefund. I did originally invest, but quickly changed my…
All of Recent Articles
Recent articles and items not mentioned above
- Financial Advice For AthletesA surprising number of professional athletes face financial problems after retirement. That’s why its important to get proper financial advice for athletes
- Quarter 2 2022 UpdateHere is my Quarter 1 update for 2022. Since inception (Oct 2020) my international share portfolio has returned 62.97% against the SPDR S&P 500 ETF which returned 32.98%
- Crypto Taxes 101: Organize your Taxes Using CointrackingCryptocurrency taxes can be complicated depending on where you live. Here we list a tool – Cointracking – to help you with your cryptocurrency taxes.
- Quarter 1 2022 UpdateHere is my Quarter 1 update for 2022. Since inception (Oct 2020) my international share portfolio has returned 62.97% against the SPDR S&P 500 ETF which returned 32.98%
- Ezoic Affiliate Program Review: How to Make Easy MoneyIn our Ezoic affiliate program review, we discuss how to make easy money by promoting one of the best advertising networks!
- Introduction To The World of NFTsLet me make an introduction to the world of non-fungible tokens (NFTs): What are they, why are they cool and how you can design your own.
- Quarter 4 2021 UpdateMerry Christmas to all and hopefully you all had a great New Years! Here is my Quarter 4 update for 2021.
- How To Improve Your Financial LiteracyFinancial literacy is often overlooked and underappreciated by most of us. Here we look at ways to improve your financial understanding.